Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Plans!

I have just been planning my week and I am so excited for it! Today we're getting our minivan which will make getting Gabe in and out of the car sooooo much easier. Tomorrow I am driving the new van to Calgary first thing in the morning and hitting up the zoo with my sister, my beloved cousin from Montana and a bunch of other mommies. In the afternoon I'm hoping to do some shopping in Calgary (I need a dress for my cousin's wedding) and then getting home in time to make dinner for Matt. If (big if) I get home in time, maybe I'll convince my mom to go down to the mid-week Farmer's Market with me! Thursday I believe Matt is working even though it's Canada Day. My parents wanted to spend the day with Gabe and I so I think we might take Gabe to Heritage Ranch for their Canada Day barbque and to let him have his first pony ride! I'm so excited for that!! Friday, as I mentioned previously, we're going to Drumheller to hit up the Royal Tyrrell Museum. When we're there I'm hoping to go to my friend's cafe too. And since I haven't been to Drumheller in a very long time, and might not be able to go again for another long time, we'll probably want to see all of the attractions, so the world's largest dinosaur, the Fossil World Discovery Center and the Hoodoos. After we get home we'll probably have dinner with my parents and maybe have a fire that evening. On Saturday Matt and I are cleaning out our office. Ever since we moved into this house we've been putting random things in the office just to get them out of the way. If we didn't know where to put it, that's where it went. SO, what is supposed to be our guest room is a huge mess and cannot actually accommodate anyone. We've decided to finally deal with it so that our friends can stay here if they need to. Sunday we'll be going to Edmonton (again, as I mentioned before) and when we're there I think we'll be going out to dinner at OPM - this asian restaurant that so many different people have told us about that we really need to check it out ourselves.
That, my friends, is looking like a very good few days.
Today is fairly low-key, besides getting the van. No company, no shopping, lots of cleaning. Party, eh? But since I didn't get to sleep until after 3:30 last night, that might be for the best.
Anyway, Gabe just woke up from his nap so I'd best go attend to him!

Mrs. Vander Leek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think of my recipes, or even of my antics! Let me know!