Friday, June 29, 2012

A Break - Finally!

If you've ever wanted to make a good, saucy pulled pork recipe, have I got one for you! I found this badboy through Pinterest and served it at my jewellery party last night and it was fantabulous! AND it made enough that we had it for supper tonight and I've still got a meal's worth that I'm going to freeze! Yay for pulled pork!
My party went well and I got to try on lots of pretty things. The trying-on is pretty important since I'm now planning on buying 2 pieces that weren't even on my wish list before!
Well, after two weeks of non-stop busy-ness since we got home from holidays, I finally have something of a break this weekend! And anything I'm keeping myself busy with this weekend is of my own choosing! I have two more Pampered Chef shows next week, plus another trip to Calgary, plus a meeting or two, so I'll be right back into the thick of things on Tuesday, but until then, I plan to fill my time with baking, gardening, farmer's marketing, socializing and rest. I may even get around to finishing my nightstands this weekend - who knows!
But for now, I think I'm going to kick back with a chai latte, sit where I can see the beautiful sunset and maybe flip through my Stella and Dot catalogue and finish picking what I'm going to order!

Mrs. VanderLeek ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think of my recipes, or even of my antics! Let me know!